Saturday, June 4, 2011

Boyfriend profile



Boyfriend (보이프렌드) is a new boy-group under Starship Entertainment (same company as K.Will, and Sistar), debuted on 26th May 2011 M!Net MCountdown with their single album "Boyfriend."


Some of them appeared in their sunbaes MV before their debut.
Jo Twins (KwangMin, YoungMin), and MinWoo starred as a student on MBC's Daily Sitcom "All My Love"

Here is their profile..

Kim Dong Hyun


Name : Kim Dong Hyun (김동현)
Birthday : February 12 1989
Height : 177 cm
Weight : 60 kg
Educational Background : MyeongJi University - Musical Science
Position: Leader (hyung of the group)
Speciality: Knows Japanese
"I can't see myself doing anything else. I want to become a singer with a huge influence on teenagers."
Donghyun, being the eldest in the trainee bunch has been a trainee at Starship Entertainment for around 6 years now.
Appearance: Sistar's Push Push and as backup dancer for K-Will. Appeared before in KBS's show called '품행제로'(PoonHeng Zero/Conduct Zero) back in 2006.

Hyun Seong


Name : Hyun Seong (현성
also known as Sunho (I found this on the other profile)
Birthday : June 09 1993 (Gemini)
Educational Background : Young Dong High School

Lee Jeong Min


Name : Lee Jeong Min (이정민)
Birthday : January 2 1994 (capricorn)
Educational Background : Seoul Music High School

next the Jo Twin~

Jo Kwang Min 



Name : Jo Kwang Min (조광민)
Birthday : April 24 1995 (The younger twin)
Height : 180 cm
Educational Background : School of Performing Arts Seoul
- Appeared as student on MBC's Daily Sitcom "All My Love"
- Appeared on Sistar's "Push - Push" MV

Jo Young Min



Name : Jo Young Min (조영민)
Birthday : April 24 1995 (the older twin)
Height : 180 cm
Educational Background : School of Performing Arts Seoul
- Appeared as student on MBC's Daily Sitcom "All My Love"
- Appeared on Sistar's "Push - Push" MV
 P/s: My fav~like his smile~

No Min Woo



Name : No Min Woo (노민우)
Birthday : July 31 1995 (MAGNAE)
Height : 174 cm
Educational Background : School of Performing Arts Seoul
Position: Rapper
Specialities: Acting, Hapikdo & Swimming
Appearances:
- KBS1′s “My Sweetheart, My Darling” (2005) *He was a minor character
- SBS’s “Ghost Pang Pang” (2007) *Appeared as Kim Chul Doo (김철두)
- KBS2′s “Wife and Woman” [AKA Windy City] (2008) *Appeared as Kwon Seung Il (권승일)
- SBS’s “Amnok River Flows / Yalu River Flows” (2008) *Appeared as the adolescent stage of Mirok Li
- Eleventh Mom (2007) (Movie)
- Mother (2007) (Movie)
- Appeared as student on MBC's Daily Sitcom "All My Love"
- Appeared on K.Will's "Can't Open Up My Lips" MV
P/s: my sec fav~


my top two bias
P/S: I've search about the twins and seem that I can't confirm yet which is the older but it seem that Youngmin is the older based on few tweets from their staff..

28 comments:

  1. I THOUGHT MIN WOO'S BIRTHDAY IS ON JULY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous
    my bad, thanks for telling..it's on July..

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAME !! <3 youngmin , minwoo <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. youngmin is oldest,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMO JO TWINS ARE HANDSOME AND THE OTHER member of BOYFRIEND

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them esp. Jo Kwang Min!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nononono, kwangmin is the oldest! ^^

    love them all though<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Youngmin is older by 6 minutes, it's been confirmed by their manager.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really love them!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG boyfriend wow i luv them hmm but isnt that C.N Blue or am i wrong

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love minwoo♥♥♥♥ he's mine

    ReplyDelete
  12. you know the first time i watched their mv, and there's only one guy who attracted my eyes...MINWOO!!!

    MY EYES ARE WATCHING HIM ALL THE TIME

    ReplyDelete
  13. U all cute gUys... aHHmmmfff..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. they're so damn cute!.. cant help but staring to them the whole day! . YAY! :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. First I was like: Hey, those two looks alot like each other... Haha, but now I know it's 'cause they're twins xD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love kwangmin n youngmin

    ReplyDelete
  17. မဂ္လာပါ.......annyeong..u all cute

    ReplyDelete
  18. WAAH!! Min WOO!!!! CUTE!!! =) he's simple that's why I like him..The first time I watched Boyfriend's MV I was like, he's simple and cute! haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love boyfriend...... <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love you jo young min

    ReplyDelete
  21. ♥♥♥ - więcej niż tysiąc słów :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. GENIAL!!!!! ME FASCINA KWANGMIN Y YOUNGMIN ^_^ SON TIERNOS <3

    ReplyDelete