Sunday, March 6, 2011

2pm


woa..I already post their profile long time ago..so, what I want to talk about them now?
guest what? although I known them for about a year, I just started to look into them now..
why I said so?Molla~ hahaa, I also don't know..well, I just watch their videos and started to like Junsu and Nickhun.. who will dislike them?they all adorable..

junsu~

prince Nickhun

Nickhun well known as the most handsome or maybe pretty boyband, and Junsu is soo funny..If you guys watch him talking in sattoori, you will laugh..well, I think..
whatever it is, Junsu is totally funny, you can search about him and then you'll know why..
wait, if you are their fans, tell me which video should I watch!..I just watch a little because I took the video from my friend, but she's not their die hard fan, so she don't have much videos..
but, if you know what kind of videos of must watch, tell me here!!


Jaebal..please..tell me more about them..thanks

Post a Comment

0 comments: