Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dalmatian incident??

have you heard about Drama or Daniel of Dalmation incident??
yeah, when he was hit by Inati, the Dalmation leader..
well, I don't know this case is a big deal as he can continue perform live that time..
I already watch it before this news become quite big? I think..not that big, but it was most discussed yesterday..
hurmm, yesterday when I open DKPnews, I'm quite shocked because they were highlighting this incident..
you know, Drama get punch by Inati and Inati quite shocked but they managed to carry on with their performace..they were quite professional.. Drama was bleeding, I mean not that much but his mouth got cut and bleed, just a little you know..
I noticed that..well, at first, I'm quite shock, but yeah, I think it's quite normal because lots of other incident happen during live performance and this is one of it...
so, that's all for now..till next time..^^

Post a Comment

0 comments: