Saturday, February 19, 2011

Running Man

since I'm quite busy with my classes and presentation, I don't have time to update with KPOP news and profile..
so, today I will review a variety show which I think a must watch.. (my opinion only)
okay, have you heard about running man? where Yoo Jae Suk is the MC?
this show basically a contest between blue team and red/pink team..
these team had to compete with each other and receive a running ball for every game they played..
for the first few episode, they were playing for the team sake, but now, they were playing for their sake to receive the running ball. If they had the running ball, they can go home early without having a punishment because the losing team will be punished.
this shows always cast other artist to be their guest. I love the episode where Yonghwa be the guest, he looks so hot and clever..*sorry, fangirling*
this show quite hilarious as they were fighting for their own sake to receive running ball..so, they will do anything to get that running ball..
see, I told you it must watch..go search for it now and you'll know what I'm talking about..^^

Post a Comment

0 comments: