Sunday, February 13, 2011

what's up with seungri?

hey, I don't want to bash him but as he comeback with VVIP, he seems to say everything without thinking at all during interview..it's my opinion, really..
I don't know whether he just want attention from fans or what because first he talks about SNSD, KARA as his friend but say both group have problem right now, so they were not close..then, he talks about JYJ's Junsu's Mozart as he said the director approach him first before Junsu and he declined the offer..
hey, what's up with him actually?I don't know what he want to say, really...

Right now, I'm very tired after shopping for 8 hours non stop, so I'll got to go and I will update my blog tomorrow.. about this news, I'll keep updated and FYI this is only based on my opinion, so don't misunderstood..

1 comment:

  1. i relly like JEON BORAM... she very cute and cute and cute... i relly2 like BORAM... kiss boram... marry me

    ReplyDelete