Thursday, February 3, 2011

petition for JYJ

It's been a long time since I've write and this is for JYJ, again..I just can't help it, I want to write something about them, so this is it...
ok, as you all know, the JYJ vs SME case is ongoing and now there is news that KEPA claimed that JYJ was lying to the public about this slave contract whatsoever.. anyway, this isn't going anywhere if I talk about it, so what I want to highlight here is that there is a petition made for International fans like us.. this petition will reach the Korean court which I'm not so sure how, but they say it will reach them.. so, what are you waiting for?click this link and you'll get to the website that I told you..hope this gonna help them..I don't know whether you thrust them or not, but it doesn't hurt to try,right?

Post a Comment

0 comments: