Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Variety Show

now, I want to tell my readers about korean variety shows.. so, have you watch these korean variety shows? these shows mostly hilarious because it's to make their viewer laugh..just for laugh, they'll do anything..
well, if I'm stress out, I will watch the shows because it will drive away my stress because I'll laugh my ass out..hahaa



well. thats me, and my roommate will look at me with weird expression but that when we first know each other, but now, she knows me better..if I laugh alone, she'll knows that I watch these shows..
let me list out the shows that I've already watch, some of them already ended and some of them still airing..
if I miss out pardon me because I might not remember as there were tons of variety shows and many of them I still did not watch it yet..
this is their list:
  • we got married (wgm)
  • happy together
  • let's go! dream team
  • star king
  • 2 days 1 night
  • running man
  • 100 points of 100 points
  • star golden bell
  • heroin six
  • xman
  • come to play
  • ya shim man man
  • win win
  • hot brothers
  • intimate note
  • school of rock
  • exploration of human body (suju)
  • strong heart
  • invicible youth
  • idol maid
  • idol army
  • family outing
there were tons of them but I seem forgot about them..T_Y
sorry, but if you know some, let me know..really wanted to know.. if I did not watch yet, i can search for them, right?

Post a Comment

0 comments: