Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rumors about We Got Married (new couple)





as we all know, Adam couple already leaving and there is lots of rumor came up about the new couple that will replace Adam couple.. so, these were all the rumor, let's take a look at these rumor couple..

FYI this is just a rumor.. so, don't expect anything about this to be real, do not be upset or whatever..
If this gonna happen to my bias, damn, I am sad.. =_=
hope my bias would not be in this program because I'll be really sad, but I'll accept the decision made..
the following are the expected new couple in WGM.. It is expected only, or what should we call them, RUMOR only, ok?

1.ChanSung (2PM) and Joo Yeon (After School)

2.WooYoung (2PM) and Nana (After School)

3.CheonDung (MBLAQ) and Yuri (SNSD)
Yuri is beautiful and so do Cheondung, so let's wait and see

4.GiKwang (BEAST) and Yoona (SNSD)
This I can't accept..WHY?Why KiKwang?He's my top bias so, I don't think I like to see him in WGM

5.Eli (U-Kiss) and Hara (KARA)
I think I'll like this couple, Hara and Eli is my fav in both groups

6.YoSeob (BEAST) and Jiyeon (T-ara)
I'll look forwards for this couple because currently I'm into T-ara

7.Dong Woon (BEAST) and Chris Ho
I can't find the picture of chris ho because I do not know her..

8.DongHae (SJ) and Sandara (2NE1)

9.Seungri (Big Bang) and Krystal (f(x))

10.TaeYang (Big Bang) and HyoSung(Secret)

11.Minho (SHINee) and Hyun Ah (4Minute)
with minho? I just like it if she got someone else..no offence but I just feel that she should got other person


my comment: ah, my bias with Yoona?NOOO..sorry, no offence to Yoona's fan but I can't agree..It's my bias T_T.. well, if one of this will be the real couple in WGM, I think I won't miss it..Especially my BIAS, LEE KIKWANG..

update: read this link to see the real couple of WGM

17 comments:

  1. i really2 don't like wooyoung n nana, donghae n dara,cuz ilike wooyoung n donghae,.... ijuz can't accept this,..!!!!!!!!!! aaaarrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kyu
    you know what, I've heard rumors about this and it's will be IU and his partner on Dream High..
    I really think I should update my blog..well, I have lots of assignment that I have to submit this month so I'll update my blog next month..
    so, u can just chill out and relax that this is just a rumor..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooyoung and IU for we got married! I think it would great to have them together since fans are still crazy about their team up in dream high

    ReplyDelete
  4. @karinska
    yeah, heard that..is it for sure?I'm not updated because I'm quite busy with my assignments..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want kikwang n hyosong they will be good 2gether...<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous
    well, I don't want that actually..I'm against that..hahaa..that's my bias you're talking about..
    well, if they were up to, I will never misses watching them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hyoaung and gikwang is couple!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @park myu un
    =_= I guess because of that show right?keke..100 points of 100 points..well, as you can see on my previous comment above, I'm against it..=_=

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like GiKwang (BEAST) and Yoona (SNSD) but I would like to see Minho and IU in the program

    ReplyDelete
  10. i would love to see cheon dong and tae yong and woo young...the rest don't fit together they just din't look good together

    ReplyDelete
  11. sheesh... chill people. just because their yr bias you dont want them to do this, to do that?? what?!? theyre human!!! they choose what they ok?? plus its not true its just a rumour?!?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Anonymous
    yeah, that's what I said..rumor only..it's not like I really against them..if my bias decided to be in that program, I will surely support them..

    ReplyDelete
  13. REALLY? OH NO !!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! D;

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't really want to see Minho in WGM I was so sad when i saw Taemin in this show: so please don't put shiNee in this show!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. N-nooo MinHo and Hyuna?? no no and no ... please T_T

    ReplyDelete
  16. No!!!! Jooyeon and chansung???? Why!!! Oh my jupal !!!!!

    ReplyDelete