Monday, February 7, 2011

star dance battle

what should I write today??
well, today I just wanna post an entry about star dance battle that happen days ago..i don't remember date but I just wanna share about this..
have you watch about it?If not, you can search at youtube..
well, what I wanna say is that I don't understand how they choose the winner..
I hope they choose based on how they dance and not based on first impression or cheer from audience or something like that..
I'm just curious about how they choose the winner and I'm totally engrossed when they made it a tie between ZE:A and Infinite..
well, it's not like because I'm bias towards Infinite, because I also like ZE:A, especially dongjun..
but, for me, I think Infinite deserve the win, not tie..it's based on my opinion only but there were lots of people agree with me because there were lots of comment that think Infinite deserves the WIN..
alright, I don't want to create havoc, so gotta stop now..
I like BOTH groups, ZE:A and Infinite, so don't get me wrong..It's just that I think Infinite deserves it better..
alright, I think I've got to stop because it's getting late here..gotta go to sleep now..

Post a Comment

0 comments: