Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lee Hyo Ri, “Social network services are burdensome but I like them”

Singer Lee Hyo Ri recently talked about social network services.

On February 21, Lee attended a press conference for SBS’s You and I and said, “Even though I some times feel social network services are burdensome, I like them because I can express my feelings directly.”
She added, “But since I write my opinions directly, my words can be delivered in a wrong way unintentionally. So I think I should use them more carefully.”
“Even though I haven’t been appearing on TV for a while, I still can communicate with my fans and I like that about social network services. I want to keep communicating with them online.”
You and I is a music show to comfort people who are tired from their everyday life. The show will start airing on February 26.  Since national diva, Lee Hyo Ri, and music fairy, Jung Jae Hyung, will appear on the show, many people are paying attention to the show.

Post a Comment

0 comments: