Monday, February 20, 2012

2PM’s 2PM’s Nickhun asked people to stop posting malicious comments to Block B.


2PM’s Nickhun asked people to stop posting malicious comments to Block B.
Block B has recently caused controversy because of their impolite behaviors and words at the interview with RYT9, an online news source in Thailand.
Block B’s Zico made a joke, saying, “Hello, everyone in Thailand. I’m pretty sure that you are suffering from the flood. I wish you recover from the damage with financial help. All we have is money. We have about 7,000 won,” and the interpreter was taken aback by what he said.
On February 19, Nickhun wrote a comment on his Twitter account regarding the joke, “There are some people who casually speak about the flood damage in Thailand, and I feel bad as a Thai. When you come to Thailand, please don’t act without much consideration. Please be polite to the country and keep your manners to the people.”
After Nickhun wrote the comment, the video of Block B’s interview was spread to people and got criticized. All Block B members said sorry on their fan cafe on February 20; however, people didn’t accept their apologies.
At this, Nickhun again left a comment about Block B.
On February 20, Nickhun wrote a comment, “Please, don’t say things like “wish someone would die” but hope they would learn. Like we all do, like I did from my own mistakes.”
He asked people to stop posting malicious comments to Block B and wished Block B members to learn from their own mistakes.
People responded: “Nickhun is really broadminded. I can feel his sincerity from his advice to Block B,” “Block B members are like spoiled kids. I’m Korean but I’m still mad at what they said. I’m surprised by the fact that Nickhun forgave them,” “As a Korean, I’m ashamed of you guys. Block B, take time for self-examination.”
Click here to help me~

Post a Comment

0 comments: