Wednesday, February 15, 2012

[DIALOUGE] Younha Interview with Himchan


-Q. Who has the most unnecessarily high standards?
-Yong Gook: Himchan. It seems like when he looks at women there are lots of criterias he looks at.
-Younha: What do you look for?
-Himchan: I've always lived under my older sister. I'm not saying that I hate her. That's not it at all. Because she might be listening right now.. But the parts about my sister that I didn't like became engraved into my head... so when I see women I naturally look for these parts in them.
-Younha: I apologize to your sister for asking such personal question, but what is it?
-Himchan: I'm very sensitive about her not washing her hair.
-Younha: But it's because she's your sister you can see these parts of her right?
-Himchan: And she farts without warning.
(Everyone laughs)
-Younha: So you look for a very modest person.
-Himchan: Yes, I look for modest women.
-Younha: So you don't fart?
-Himchan: Well.. I am human after all. I can't do anything about these natural phenomenons.
-Younha: So you control yourself in front of someone of the opposite gender.
-Himchan: Yes. I become a pro in front of someone of the opposite gender.

cr: lamechan@tumblr

Post a Comment

0 comments: