Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Brave Girls’s Ye Jin's teaser


Girl group Brave Girls released a teaser video on February 21 for their song “These Days of You.”
In the video, which includes beautiful piano melodies, Ye Jin gives an unconventional performance in a black tube top dress. She takes off the dress during the video performance and surprises the public.

In the 40 second video, Ye Jin shows off her beautiful long straight hair while wearing smoky makeup. Her fabulous figure was also exposed and the video resulting in an explosive response. People responded: “She is definitely Miss Korea.” “My heart almost stopped beating when I saw her taking off her dress.” “She is so beautiful.” “I can’t wait to see them performing on TV again.”


The teaser video was released on their website and Brave Girls’ official YouTube channel.
Brave Girls will release “Re-Issue,” which is made by Brave Brothers, on February 22. Then they will hold their showcase to celebrate their album Holic release.

p/s: I cannot open youtube right now, so I can't put the vid here.. So, you can check the link I gave you guys..

Post a Comment

0 comments: