Tuesday, January 11, 2011

JYJ

now, I'll focus on JYJ..

JYJ stands for Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong..
maybe some of you know who is JYJ and some of you didn't even know who are they..
my friend did not know who are they and I had to explain to her about DBSK and their issue..
should I wrote their profile here or should I just continue with what I want to write?
after several thought, I think I don't have to wrote their profile here because if you wanna know about them, just scroll down or look into my archive and search for DBSK profile.
Since I'm their fangirl, I really look up into them.. I wanna watch their live performance and although it's just for a moment, I can watch their live performance on KBS drama award when they sang Found You. I almost cry when I saw them singing on that stage that day.

First, I do not want to bash anyone because I don't think it's the best way to support anyone. I am a fan of DBSK because they started to introduce me to this world, I mean KPOP world. So, I just cannot forget what their achievement and I cannot forget their songs of course even though there were lots of new boyband. Yet, there is other boyband that can make me love them which is BEAST and BIG BANG but DBSK IS MY FIRST LOVE! in KPOP WORLD. So, I'm sure a lot of you guys love them and started fall into this world because of them.
What I want to highlight here is that, JYJ still cannot perform live in other tv station because of their legal dispute. I really wanted to watch them live, and I'm sure lots of their fans want to watch them live. Cassies, we have to wait until those tv station started to open to them which I think is quite difficult. But I hope that with their new album coming up they can perform LIVE in front of their fans. I hope their comeback will be successful no matter what happen.


I've already watch KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN live from HOMIN so, I'm dying to watch JYJ now! I can't wait to see they perform!Ahh, I'm such a fangirl..haha
Whatever it is I'm actually dying wanna see they perform together like this..


I miss them as five, really want to see them COMEBACK AS 5, the true DBSK. Although there is lot of rumor, I hope they can manage to get through them and stay strong. I've read somewhere which I don't remember about why HoMin does not join their legal suit. It's stated that the reason behind this is that they need to improve their skills. Yunho need to improve his singing and vocal because in the group he is the weakest in terms of singing meanwhile for Changmin, he need to improve his dancing skill. I started to think about it and really hope that it's the truth. JYJ in the meantime they're good in both singing and dancing and that's the real reason behind all this. They also said that JYJ might want to buy HoMin from SME after they had large amount of money. I hope that's true. So Cassies, what your opinion about this?
I guess I better stop now. I need to finish up my work and tomorrow I have a presentation. Till next time. Adios amigos..^^

Post a Comment

0 comments: