Monday, January 10, 2011

what's up with dbsk?

 

As we all know, there were lots of talk among fans about our beloved kpop boy band, Dong Bang Shin Ki or TVXQ or DBSK. I usually call them as DBSK. Well, its up to you what you called them. However, nowadays, the 5-members boy band is split up (I cannot find the most perfect word for this because we all know that they now form JYJ and DBSK(HoMin).) Although I still want to keep the faith that they will be together in the end, and I still hope so, still we should accept the cruel reality that they now form two different group. So, we, as their fans should support them no matter what the outcome.



What I want to highlight here is that the newest news that I read is about Junsu's tweet on Twitter that express his disappointment towards Yunho (still I thought its ambiguous tweet because he never mention name?) 
After that, I realise lots of SM artist started to bash Junsu and I started to dislike them because it's not like its their problem, its making things go worse! Although I'm just an outsider, but as their fans, I know how Junsu used to be. Junsu is just an innocence boy that so cute that I believe that there must be a reason why he express his disappointment in his twitter. He just a human being like we are. If we feels disappoint, we usually post our disappointment on our blog, twitter or maybe facebook. So, why shouldn't he express his thought on his Twitter. Is it really wrong?
Junsu still didn't explain why he did that, but I guess we all can guess what is in his mind, right? Fans, stop bashing him anymore, please. Everyone make a mistake, so do he. We also made a mistake, right?
I had read something that made me realise that Junsu is just an innocence boy that will remain innocence in my heart. Before this happen, long before HoMin (DBSK)'s comeback, he wrote a song titled Fallin Leaves. He dedicated this song to HoMin and Cassies that he still believe that all 5 of them can reunite again and form DONG BANG SHIN KI, the real DBSK with all 5 of them! This shows how pure his heart. So, cassies, please support all of them no matter as 5 or as 3-2 member, as DBSK or as JYJ and HoMin. Please, don't split up as two different fanclub because this might be the real reason SM try to fight us out. Cassies, please Always Keep The Faith!

4 comments:

  1. wooaaa...is it true???
    aq pown minat kpop start drpd DBSK!!!!aktf!!!
    JUST DBSK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup3..btul3..hehee..dorg ttp da bez dlm ati nie..hehee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to see them bashing each other, really. But I think Junsu was just expressing his feelings. Yunho is just deflecting any comments or news that will make their comeback a bad thing rather than making it good for their fans!

    If you're a hardcore cassie (short-term for their fans name Cassiopeia here in the Philippines at least) you'll support both groups whatever happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah..totally agree with you..i support them no matter what happen..have you read about homin interview when changmin talk about jyj?so sad..
    well, I am Cassies and I will support both group because they are my precious boy band..^^

    ReplyDelete