Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Infinite's Scorpion Dance

I'm sure you know what is scorpion dance..
scorpion dance is a part of infinite's BTD choreography..

it's a GIF pic actually..can u see it?



that's the best choreography I've ever seen..well, for me...
urmm.. FYI this BTD choreography was Hoya's creation or how should I express this..
Hoya created this whole choreogrpahy which I think that was great because he have talent!
damn, I really love his choreography!
Hoya and Dongwoo also created their own rap in BTD, so I think you know what I want to highlight here..
It's just great..I never thought they would come out with this rap and choreography of their own..
I respect them more now..they're in my top list of my KPOP artist now..
I never mention this, but it's kind of difficult for me to really like KPOP artist or boy or girl bands..
Let me list my fav KPOP bands..
DBSK including HOMIN and JYJ, BEAST(B2ST), BIG BANG, CN BLUE, ZE:A and now INFINITE!
girl band not too fond but if I have to list, 2NE1, 4MINUTE, KARA and SNSD..
So, I've got say this, INFINITE is awesome! LOVE THEM!

side note: about scorpion dance.. well, other singer such as BEAST, DBSK HoMin and few others had already used this scorpion dance but they did not use it as their main dance, but INFINITE does..so, hope you guys understand that INFINITE definitely not the person created it.. but this choreography is HOYA's creation..not scorpion dance..hope you understand what I want to highlight here..=_=

11 comments:

  1. try secret-shy boy - its a girl group which i love their live perfs. we have the same taste my most bias is DBSK too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BlackStar
    just notice your comment =_=
    yeah, INFINITE so wooww

    ReplyDelete
  3. @zehl
    already watch it..^^secret's shy boy make me watch other girl group performance..before, I just watch boy group, now all..^^
    really?so who's your fav in DBSK? let me guess, KIM JAEJOONG ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ASl86AKc7I | Minute 4: 28 | they copied the scorpion dance from Diversity

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous
    well, I never said that they created scorpion dance themselves..I say Hoya created the choreography, not scorpion dance..anyway, this dance is a well known dance around the world because I always see this dance during dance battle..=_=
    anyway, thanks for telling me.. I already check the vid..and it was so cool!!got to admit that..love the dance and the boy!!they're really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait so hoya choreographed the entire song? or just the scorpian part?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @fa62a204-5d2b-11e0-8cee-000bcdca4d7a
    hoya choreographed their dance for BTD..and for the scorpion dance he's not the one who created it, but he suggested it to be used in their choreography..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure that Hoya choreographed the dance. Or at least, some other websites say otherwise.

    ReplyDelete