Monday, January 10, 2011

news

I, as the blog author really wanted to write kpop news, so I will update news about kpop world..
But, don't worry, I will still write kpop profile since lots of people out there wanted to know about these kpop singer's profile.
Since there were lots of foreign people reading this blog as I can see from my stats, I will write my comment in English. So, this blog will be fully in English.
So, any request, you can write on the chatbox beside this.
Right now, I realise that lots of new kpop artist debut and I should write their profile as soon as possible.
So, I'll start with boy band first because I love their songs. I'm quite bias toward boy band instead of girl band. Maybe because I'm a fangirl? Well, this should be the reason.
However, I will still post girl band's profile, but it will be after the boy band.so, if you wanted to know, just write on the chatbox so I can update their profile.

Post a Comment

0 comments: