Thursday, April 21, 2011

GD in love with TOP?!!

some news about Big Bang~
I've just read on DKPnews and GD told the interviewer during the talk that he almost, again I say, he almost fell in love with TOP..

he said TOP have the most homme fatal appeals..what is that mean??I'm not sure...


this is the article.. =_=
Recently, Big Bang performed a special edition of “Park So Hyun’s Love” this past 19th on SBS’ 107.7MHz FM. 

On this day, while Talk taking place, member’s replied “Top is the best” to DJ Park So Hyun’s question “which of Big Bang’s members has the most homme fatal appeals?” 

G Dragon added “I almost fell in love with Top. There are times that I was joking with Top while the car was in motion. But I feel attracted to him..if I were a girl I would ask to be in a relationship with him on the spot. That’s how much I feel influenced”
 
aww..so sweet..

what do you think about this??
well, to add some more, Seung Ri also said the same way with GD..
Seung Ri said during the parody of Secret Garden when they did the kissing scene, he:-

Seung Rhee also praised Top’s unique attractiveness “Not too long ago during a program we did a parody of ‘Secret Garden’ and did a kiss scene with older brother Top. But what nice manners he displayed. For me to feel this way, imagine the way females would feel”.

so, what do you think about this?? I must agree with them..hahaa
because TOP is the best..TOP jjang!!

1 comment: