Friday, April 22, 2011

HoMin perform Rising Sun on 600th Music Bank!

well, what's up guys?? How are you??
Today I feel quite sad.. Should I say it's related to the title??
Yeah, of course!!
Look, have you watch HoMin perform Rising Sun in Music Bank??



Well, if you hadn't go search for it now!! Then you'll understand what I'm telling ya..
Alright, before you watch them, let me give you spoiler..=_=
They started off with showing their old pic during Rising Sun, but with no JaeChunSu..


Alright, that is one thing..why they did not show those three pics??


at least one??

It's okay, maybe because it's their performance..
But, but, at least show just one, to show the world that they used to be 5 not just 2..
Alright..never mind that.. That's their performance, so they can do what they want..
During the performance, Yunho sing Jae's part and Changmin sing Junsu and Yoochun's part..

YunJae is real?? =_=

 

Alright, enough the picture..bring old memory..
Well, they use name Dong Bang Shin Ki now, so they have the right to use their old hit songs to perform..
But, but, I never thought they will use it..
The song would be better as 5, not 2..


Even though they perform just 2 of them, I still proud of them..
If you had watch it, you will understand..
>_<
Right, it's quite good even with the two of them..
I can't deny that I'm quite sad watch them perform just the two of them but they manage to do it!
(^_^)
That's quite okay, for just two of them..
I know, they also sad performing just two of them..
Because this is their hit song..
=_=
Anyway, Dong Bang Shin Ki hwaiting!!
JYJ hwaiting!!!
Yunho, Changmin, Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong HWAITING!!!!
Love you guys!!!!!!

2 comments: