Monday, April 4, 2011

A-Peace - 21 member

What do you think about this?


A new 21 member group name A-Peace debuted..
What did I think?
I think this is quite nonsenses..
Why? Because they were so many!
How can they dance in small stage? I think you know what I mean..
But, if they were good, I'll support them no matter what..need to hear they sing first..
I'd read that they were splitting the group into 3 group of 7 members. But, I don't understand this..
Is it they will promoting as new 3 group or as 1 group?
this mean, I should look up for them first and see what will happen..

update: just listen to their song Lover Boy..This song quite nice and catchy..
and they were promoting as 1 group..
still I think the stage were too crowded..how they will manage this??
I wonder~~

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THEIR PROFILE

3 comments:

  1. agree with you.. 21 members in 1 small stage? imagine that.. haha... this is making me dizzy.. keke... more harder than SJ.. haha.. xD xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Myera97
    yeah..imagine that..I thought SJ is the limit but they made it! 21 member in 1 stage..kekekee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, how tall are these guys? Kekeke..Have a nice day everyone.

    ReplyDelete