Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sorry~

미안해..sorry.. 



I already promise you guys that I will update my blog this weekend..but something came up..
and that's mean I can't update my blog, again..=(
sorry again..I know, this is my fault..well, actually I've used up my broadband and it already reach it's limit.. that's why I can't online anymore..arghh..my fault..it's all my fault..I watch youtube and download too much video without realizing that I've used all my broadband and reach it's limit..damn!
well, the fastest I can update this blog with Kpop news is 28th...so, that's mean you guys have to wait for about 2 weeks more..=(
urmm, will you wait?huhh..I always make you guys wait..
so, I will try update few news that I already know and I think you already know too..
and, how about I teach you guys Korean language?
it's quite difficult because I'm not that good..I just know the basic..
what da heck I was thinking?
I'm really sorry..I'll try update today but after that you have to wait for about 2 weeks..is that okay with you?
whatever...=_=

Post a Comment

0 comments: