Tuesday, April 12, 2011

untitled

alright~since it's been long week, and I still have one assignment left, I will not update my entry yet..
well, I mean for KPOP stuff...

opss..this pic have  nothing to do with my entry..haha~

this is not an update because I just wanna tell you guys that I will update my blog this weekend..
no worry..this weekend, kay..
because my last assignment to be send this Friday..
then, I'll free..hell yeah..free..
well, not forever because after that final exam..
damn, why we study for exam?
why exam exist actually?
this eventually lead to other people which I mean students to study for exam purpose only..am I wrong?
nahh..I don't think so.. because lot of other people agree that we study for exam..
what da heck??
arghhh..what am I talking?this is for KPOP stuff only..this blog only for KPOP..
no more no less...damn!
sorry..I'll be careful..hahaa...

just wanna tell you that I will update my entry this weekend, so wait yaa...=_=


no??don't be like that..just wait, okay?I'll update ASAP after I send my assignment~okay?


woohyun's heart for me~~~~~~

thank you..hope you wait for it..^_^

2 comments: