Thursday, January 12, 2012

4Minute Sohyun's message to 4nias

After the Idol Star Athletics Championships ended, we came back to the dorm. I looked at posts here and there and now I’m writing one ㅎㅎ
Recently I’ve been thinking that we have to work really hard for the next album to save all you 4nias ㅎㅎ
We have a lot of activities in our schedules so I want to give a lot of hints(?) Is that what it’s called? I want to give a lot of those ㅎㅎ
We want to make it so that you can go around saying that you’re a 4nia proudly ㅎㅎ Not that you’re discouraged to be a 4nia right now ㅎ
Thank you very much to the 4nias who came to the Idol Star Athletics Championships to see us even though we aren’t promoting right now
My eyesight isn’t that good but I think for the few minutes that I was able to see, I only paid attention to 4nias ㅎㅎ Don’t be sad if you couldn’t find 4minute ㅜㅜ
I looked around for 4nias even with my eyes slightly open ㅎㅎ I said this before too, right? I see only 4nias in 3D ㅎㅎ
A lot of things happened today but from now on we will pay more attention to our 4nias ㅎㅎ
And there were people today who almost witnessed something scary, but it’s a relief that nothing happened..!! (?)
Also you probably saw that our hair colors changed in the article photos today, right? I want to give a lot of hints(?) here and there but..
I’m waiting until things are more precisely set before I tell you ㅎㅎ
Even then you feel that our comeback is slowly approaching, right?ㅎㅎ We are trying our best while recording and preparing so even if it’s tiring, please be strong ㅎㅎ ㅎㅎ
4nias are like the kings/queens of patience since you have to wait almost a year for our albumsㅋ Just wait a few more weeks ㅎㅎ
Hwaiting!! ㅎㅎ
Anyway I was looking at my (twitter) mentions and cafe posts so this post turned out to be long.. ㅎㅎ Please understand ㅎㅎ
4minute will be thinking a lot about 4nias ㅎㅎ ㅎㅎ
Ah!! You know that today is 4minute leader Jihyun’s birthday, right? Please wish her a happy happy birthday!!~~~
4nia !! I……..love.. you.. ^^ I’m shy.. ㅎㅎ ㅎ

Post a Comment

0 comments: