Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Super Junior's Variety Shows

Hello guys!! It has been long time since my last post and it seems like I'm not updating anything here. But now I'm back and I would like to bring the memories back to all. As mention in the title, I'll post about the variety shows. But not just Super Junior only but all the variety shows that all kpop celebrity stars in. Okay, without further ado, I'll start this with Super Junior!


I'm sure that almost everyone knows who is Super Junior is, right? Well, for those who don't know, you can refer to this post : Super Junior's Profile

  • Super Junior Full House
  • Exploration of Human Body
  • Mystery 6
  • Super Junior Mini Drama
  • Super Adonis Camp
  • Idol Army Season 1
  • Super Junior Show
  • KM Princess Diaries
  • Super Junior Miracle
  • Unbelievable outing 
  •  Super Junior Foresight
  • Oppa Band (Sungmin)
  • Introducing Stars' Friend
  • Love Letter
  • Star King
  • X-Man
  • Change
  • Flower Boys Generation
  • Hello Baby (Leeteuk)
  • We Got Married (Leeteuk)
  • School of Rock
  • Come to Play
  • Golden Fishery
  • Good Daddy (Heechul)
  • Heroin 6
I'm sorry. There are a lot more shows that they do. I'll update them tomorrow. But do enjoy some of this. ^^

Post a Comment

0 comments: