Wednesday, January 11, 2012

[News] Nichkhun to have his movie debut in GTH’s 7 year anniversary project


Nichkhun Horvejkul, a superstar of Asia has chosen to star his first Thai movie with a feel-good film studio like “” in its special 7 years anniversary project with 3 generations of love stories. The movie is filled with many good actors such as Sunny Suwanmethanon, Kris Horwang, Kao Jirayu La-ongmanee, Sukwan Bulkul, Opol Panisra Pimpru etc. The movie will be directed by 3 superb directors whose ages and styles are different. They are Keng Jira Malikul, Ping Adisorn Treesirikasem, Golf Paween Purijitpanya. The movie that Nichkhun takes part is directed by the veteran director, Keng Jira Malikun. This is believed to be the biggest movie project to look out for in 2012.

Nichkhun revealed “The reason why I decided to take my first movie role with GTH because I feel it is a quality film maker company. It has many good films which have good plots, beautiful cinematography and fun-to-watch movies. I love this film maker ever since they made My Girl, Shutter etc. I then told my manager in Thailand that I would like to have my movie role taken in Thailand and with good film company like GTH. My manager told me there was one offer from Jira Malikul or P’Keng. When I lookded at the films that P’Keng used to direct or made, I was stunned. He was such a brilliant director and I am thankful that I got a chance to be part of his movie even though I never have much experience in acting before. I feel honored and proud for being chosen by P’Keng. To be able to star in this 7th anniversary project of GTH allow me to stay in Thailand for more than 5 days in 5 years. I get to wake up to see the sun rises. This gives energy to me to work. This is a work I am happy to do. This film, even it is difficult and it is my first movie, it has some kind of charms that attracted me. There is some kind of push that incourage me to walk through. I would like to tell all of my fans to anticipate for this movie because I give it my all and work so hard for it.”
Thai-Eng: Offogato @2pmaways.com

Post a Comment

0 comments: