Thursday, December 22, 2011

CNBLUE - Interview at Pati pati January 2012 issue


Q1. How to relieve stress and relax?
Yonghwa: Mostly it can be relieved by sleeping. In order to relieve the tension, i do stretch and, chant some magic words by myself in the toilet. (laugh)
Jonghyun: Me too, sleep is the best!
Jungshin: Somehow by practicing, it can eliminate time to think weird things.
Minhyuk: For me, Baseball is a way to relieve stress. When baseball is off-season, i will relieve the tension by walking and by songs.

Q2. What if you get 1 week holiday?
Yonghwa: I want to travel alone. the location is anywhere.
Jonghyun: I want to go to England.
Minhyuk: I want to begin a trip together with music.
Jungshin: Me too, travel!

★「SPECIAL Q&A」
1) Your childhood dreams?
Yonghwa: Artist
Jonghyun: Space Conquest
Minhyuk: Baseball Player
Jungshin: Model, Photographer

2) Do you have your own Jinx?
Yonghwa: When I don’t feel nervous before the live, I won’t be able to do the live well.
Jonghyun: Before the live, “be buru ge moku neun il” (TN: i’m not sure with this one sorry T T)
Minhyuk: Nothing in particular, when i standing on the stage, i’m always nervous.
Jungshin: None

3) Who is your rival?
Yonghwa: None in particular.
Jonghyun: Myself
Minhyuk: None
Jungshin: None in particular

4) What is the thing that you do before the live?
Yonghwa: Look at the reflect of myself in the mirror.
Jonghyun: Eat
Minhyuk: Go to the toilet. Giving myself hints or suggestions.
Jungshin: Go to the toilet.

5) What is your favorite food?
Yonghwa: Samgyeopsal, Doenjang Chigae.
Jonghyun: Gyuudon.
Minhyuk: Uleongi Doenjang Chigae (Snail Doenjang Chigae)
Jungshin: Beef (Sirloin)

6) What food do you hate?
Yonghwa: None in particular
Jonghyun: Oyster
Minhyuk: None
Jungshin: Milk
7) Compare yourself to an animal?
Yonghwa: Chameleon
Jonghyun: Cat
Minhyuk: Sparrow
Jungshin: Frog, Giraffe

8) What is your strong point?
Yonghwa: Positive Thinking
Jonghyun: Persistent (there’re guts)
Minhyuk: I don’t nag over things that already over.
Jungshin: If I do say so myself, I think it’s not count as much (laugh)

9) What is your weak point?
Yonghwa: As I focus on one thing, everything else will not happen to be seen in my eyes.
Jonghyun: Be stressed easily.
Minhyuk: In terms of lacking of confidence.
Jungshin: On shy point.

10) What was your previous life do you think?
Yonghwa: I think there’s no previous life.
Jonghyun: Samurai.
Minhyuk: I have no idea at all.
Jungshin: I’ve never thought about it.

11) Way to release stress?
Yonghwa: Sleep.
Jonghyun: Practice practise.
Minhyuk: Baseball, traveling alone.
Jungshin: Sleep.

12) When is the moment that you think that “I am a Genius!” ?
Yonghwa: the moment when i wrote a song, it feels like what are other people may say in the whole world is coming into my hand.
Jonghyun: None.
Minhyuk: None.
Jungshin: When I made people laugh.

13) (by the objective) What kind of people is yourself?
Yonghwa: A person whom even in a bad things think positively.
Jonghyun: Pretty nice guy (laugh).
Minhyuk: Someone that can be a good daddy.
Jungshin: Nice guy.

14) In a scale of 100 points, how many points is your charm as a man?
Yonghwa: 80 points
Jonghyun: 85 points
Minhyuk: 7 points
Jungshin: 50 points, too much, it’s too cool (laugh)

15) How many % is the percentage of your survival?
Yonghwa: 100%! Because I believe that dreams will always be come true.
Jonghyun: 100%
Minhyuk: 70%
Jungshin: 90% I don’t know because I’ve never try it before.

16) Action from the opposite sex that make you touched is?
Yonghwa: A figure that work their job hard.
Jonghyun: A figure that do music (including instruments and songs).
Minhyuk: Someone whom heart is beating fast when I confess to the opposite sex.
Jungshin: Someone that fixedly stare at/gaze at me.

17) The most feared thing in the world is?
Yonghwa: Pigeons, Insects
Jonghyun: Me
Minhyuk: Accidents or someone attacks anytime from any side.
Jungshin: Ghost.

18) Things that you do for health?
Yonghwa: Sleep, eat anything well.
Jonghyun: Exercise.
Minhyuk: Always taking a great care of my body.
Jungshin: Drinks supplements.

19) Figure/appearance when you sleep is?
Yonghwa: bury my face in the pillow then sleep.
Jonghyun: Sleep by turning sideways.
Minhyuk: Sleep quietly.
Jungshin: Sleep in the sideways, I put a pillow between the legs and also crossed my arms.

20) If you can only bring one thing on a desert island, what will you bring?
Yonghwa: Ipod.
Jonghyun: Convenient store.
Minhyuk: Song, Ipod.
Jungshin: Friend.

21) What will you eat if the world ends tomorrow?
Yonghwa: Mother’s home cooking.
Jonghyun: Seems like I can’t eat anything T T
Minhyuk: Snail Doenjang chigae.
Jungshin: Beef, Ramen.

22) The toughest memory is?
Yonghwa: Maybe none…
Jonghyun: Secret!
Minhyuk: When I made my mother cried.
Jungshin: It’s a secret!

23) The best news in 2011 for you is?
Yonghwa: the Live!
Jonghyun: Yokohama Arena Live!
Minhyuk: Japan’s Major Debut!
Jungshin: The album release in Korea 2011, Yokohama Arena Live, In my head!

24) Your target in 2012 are?
Yonghwa: Challenge various things for the new album and more special songs.
Jonghyun: As of now.
Minhyuk: Don’t forget the basic.
Jungshin: I want to enjoy with all fans in a lot more lives.

25) Please predict something
Yonghwa: Within these 3 years, we will do live in Korea, at Korean Gymnastic Stadium, in Japan, at Tokyo Dome.
Jonghyun: Prediction…
Minhyuk: I can become a good daddy.
Jungshin: Me, We seems to be growing beyond than this.

26) What does Music mean to you?
Yonghwa: The last emergency exit for live.
Jonghyun: Is sound. Music is the sound itself. A good sound is a good music and the sound that you hear is a good music. I want to be a person that do a good music.
Minhyuk: For me is like parents that are irreplaceable. Friends that want to be together until the end of life.

27) Words for PATi PATi!
Yonghwa: We have done the Major debut with “In my head”! Thank you for all of your support. Please enjoy the rest of the year 2011 until the end. Please warm yourself up and don’t catch cold. Lastly, with more good music and in order to be able to stand up in front of you all, i will always work hard! thank you!

Jonghyun: In the future, please continue to support us! From now on, I will keep work hard with the good musics.

Minhyuk: Everyone who reads our series every month, always thank you very much. I will keep work hard in the future. please continue to support us. Please anticipate us CNBLUE who is growing little by little.

Jungshin: to all fans who always looking forward to our monthly raw images. it’s raw but it carefully drawn and took quite some times (tears) hahaha. Thank you for a lot of supports for “In my head” from cnblue. For those who haven’t listen to it yet, if you can join, we’ll be happy. We will keep work hard in the future…!

PS: English is not my first language and sorry if there are some mistakes
source: http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/mie0519/diary/201112210001/
jap-eng trans by: @kumako_3388 || kumanism.tumblr.com
NOTE: credit if you take this out. thanks a lot
[Trans] CNBLUE Interview - Pati Pati January 2012 Issue

Post a Comment

0 comments: