Saturday, December 24, 2011

[Trans] BEAST Japan Official Fanclub Private Press (JunHyung Ver.)


Korean Translation Credits: 쵸쵸누나님
English Translation:

Special Interview – Junhyung

“Hi-Touch event left the strongest impression on me. We were able to touch the fans and personally, what shocked me was…”

- Interviewer: There were a lot of events held in Japan in 2011. What left the strongest impression on you? Please also tell us the reason.
- JH: There were several but the Hi-Touch event in May left the strongest impression on me. We were able to touch may of the fans at a close distance, and what shocked me was that there were male fans at the Hi-Touch event. And he said he is my fan, which shocked me more. Coming to Japan, it was really an interesting experience to be able to meet my male fan. (laughs)

- Interviewer: What was the most surprising or shocking event that happened in Japan?
- JH: What surprised me was that, when you look out from the car windows, there are many people who eat at restaurants alone. In Korea, no one eats alone, so this was quite surprising.

- Interviewer: You should have been to many places. Which place would you like to go to again, and what food would you like to eat again?
- JH: Place where I want to go again will be Aoyama and Omotesando. The food that I want to eat again will be Don Buri.

- Interviewer: So what’s your impression of Japanese B2UTY? Their characteristic in one sentence?
- JH: What will it be if I express it in one sentence.. (laughs) They have very good manners so I think they are really cool/stylish.


- Interviewer: Having visited the Asian countries in July, is there any happening that left the deepest impression on you?
- JH: When we were in Taiwan, during our song “On Rainy Days”, the fans held up placard message boards saying, “(We) will be your umbrellas” to cheer us on. I was really touched seeing that all the fans in the audience uniformly holding up the message boards to give us support.

- Interviewer: I would think that you would have learnt the different languages of each Asian country respectively, so which country’s language was the toughest? And also tell us if you have any methods for learning languages.
- JH: The Malaysian language was the toughest. To learn the language? It will be good to watch movies or dramas to learn it.

- Interviewer: However, what do you do all the time on the planes?
- JH: Either listen to music or sleep… something like that.

- Interviewer: Not only in Korea, but you guys live together even overseas. What’s the good point about this?
- JH: Definitely will not be tired of it. (laughs) Amongst the members there will always be a new game or trick going on so it will definitely not be boring.

- Interviewer: On the other hand, what’s tough? If there is any trouble (with living together with the members), please tell us.
- JH: There are no such troubles nor difficulties. Seems like my character suits to living in a group/community. In this sense, there are no feelings of inconvenience too.

- Interviewer: Tell us a little about the members’ secrets that only Junhyung knows.
- JH: There are no secrets too. It’s of the same level as family, so we keep no secrets from each other.

- Interviewer: Then tell us a secret about yourself. For example a jinx?
- JH: I. Am. Sorry. There are no special jinxes too. (laughs)

- Interviewer: What about Christmas memories, since Christmas is around the corner? What do you want to do during Christmas this year?
- JH: Reminds me of the time (I) walked in the snow through the night. You are talking about this year right? Intending to stay home and watch the movie series for “Home Alone”. (laughs)

- Interviewer: So, tell us what are your aspirations for 2012. Anything you’d like to try or do for activities in future?
- JH: No matter what, I hope to be actively doing music activities next year too.

- Interviewer: Lastly, leave a message for Japanese B2UTY.
- JH: There’s only a little left of 2011. In the remaining time, hopefully there are many good things to bring 2011 to a close. Also, stay happy and healthy in 2012.

Box Interview – What if ___?

- Interviewer: What if you had 1 week of break what would you do?
- JH: I want to be immersed in writing songs in the production room. On other days, I do write songs in between but because there is not enough free time no matter what, I am unable to concentrate well so it is a pity.

- Interviewer: What if there is a time machine, when would you like to go to?
- JH: 10 years later. I want to know how I will be and how much I’ve grown/accomplished.

- Interviewer: What if you could exchange with a member, who would you like it to be?
- JH: There’s no such thing. I like myself the way I am now. Even if I swap with any member, seems like I’ll be envious of myself. (laughs)

- Interviewer: What if you could live as another famous person for a week or if you had a chance at another profession, who/what would it be?
- JH: Shinsadong Tiger. He has capabilities in music so he’s an outstanding person.

- Interviewer: What if you had the ability to move anywhere in the world in a split of a second, where would you like to go?
- JH: I like Korea the most. There are still places in Korea that I’ve never been to, so I’d like to go to those places.

- Interviewer: What if you were born in Japan, what would you be doing?
- JH: Music/song write or singer?

- Interviewer: If you had 100 million won, what would you buy or where would you use it?
- JH: Probably get a car first.

- Interviewer: What if you were a girl, what will be your occupation?
- JH: Policewoman. I want to try occupations in which there are few women.

- Interviewer: What if you were an actor, what genre would you like to act in?
- JH: Thriller movie. Because I like the tensed atmosphere that is characteristic of thriller movies.

- Interviewer: What if you could go 10 years back in time, what would you like to grab?
- JH: I’ll strive to be less sleepy during music lessons. Listening to all that relates to music theory (so that) I will not be troubled when it comes to music making.

Post a Comment

0 comments: