Saturday, December 24, 2011

[Trans] BEAST Japan Official Fanclub Private Press (Dongwoon Ver.)


Korean Translation Credits: 쵸쵸누나님
English Translation:
Special Interview – Dongwoon

“Japanese is the toughest. Will work harder to learn the Japanese language.”

- Interviewer: There were a lot of events held in Japan in 2011. What left the strongest impression on you? Please also tell us the reason.
- DW: I remember all the moments clearly. Especially since we had the Hi Touch event in Japan even though the moment spent in front of each other was very short, putting on the wristband on the fans’ fingers, there were many special events so all the memories were etched in the mind.

- Interviewer: What was the most surprising or shocking event that happened in Japan?
- DW: Was able to walk on the streets with the members and surprisingly there was a shopping mall just for males, selling clothes, shoes, accessories etc. There’s no such (thing) in Korea.

- Interviewer: You should have been to many places. Which place would you like to go to again, and what food would you like to eat again?
- DW: I want to go to the sushi place in “Shota’s Sushi” manga. What I want to eat is the sushi Shota makes (laughs)

- Interviewer: So what’s your impression of Japanese B2UTY? Their characteristic in one sentence?
- DW: In one sentence… They left an impression of being warm and comfortable.


- Interviewer: Having visited the Asian countries in July, is there any happening that left the deepest impression on you?
- DW: In Thailand, I was suddenly feeling so unwell to the extent that I could not even stand properly. I nearly could not perform at all and was really worried but as I went on stage, it became better such that I didn’t feel unwell and could carry on performing (running around). (laughs)

- Interviewer: I would think that you would have learnt the different languages of each Asian country respectively, so which country’s language was the toughest? And also tell us if you have any methods for learning languages.
- DW: Japanese is the most difficult. (laughs) Learning method? If I knew, I would be able to do better. (laughs) Will work harder to learn the Japanese language. (Note: he said this in Japanese.)

- Interviewer: However, what do you do all the time on the planes?
- DW: Sleep. Most of the time, I fall asleep upon sitting down immediately and only wake up around the time we touch down. (laughs)

- Interviewer: Not only in Korea, but you guys live together even overseas. What’s the good point about this?
- DW: It’s that we are always together no matter when. Because we are always together, during our waiting times or travelling, we will not be bored.

- Interviewer: On the other hand, what’s tough? If there is any trouble (with living together with the members), please tell us.
- DW: There’s no trouble between the members. Instead, we have our space (as a group). No matter where we go, there are six of us so the space density is high. (laughs) However we try to do it, because we live together, there is little personal space.

- Interviewer: Tell us a little about the members’ secrets that only Dongwoon knows.
- DW: There’s no secret that (I) can do that (for).

- Interviewer: Then tell us a secret about yourself. For example a jinx?
- DW: If there’s anything to do with the number 4, my mood turns bad. For example, if the mic I’m holding onto is the number 4, or if the belt I’m wearing is looped at the 4th hole, I become concerned about it. I don’t like the number 4.

- Interviewer: What about Christmas memories, since Christmas is around the corner? What do you want to do during Christmas this year?
- DW: There are memories of having steak for Christmas once when CUBE’s President Hong said he’ll treat me to good food for Christmas. For this year’s Christmas… Rather than hoping to do something, I just hope I won’t have any classes/lessons on that day.

- Interviewer: So, tell us what are your aspirations for 2012. Anything you’d like to try or do for activities in future?
- DW: I want to grow in all aspects. Definitely in terms of dancing and singing, but also strive to do well in foreign languages so that no matter on which stage I stand, I’ll be able to become and outstanding artiste.

- Interviewer: Lastly, leave a message for Japanese B2UTY.
- DW: We’ve received lots of love this year, but hope to get more love in future! We love you too!

Box Interview – What if ___?

- Interviewer: What if you had 1 week of break what would you do?
- DW: Because we live together members now, there isn’t much time spent with the family. So if there’s a chance, I want to go on a holiday with my family.

- Interviewer: What if there is a time machine, when would you like to go to?
- DW: To three years later. I’m concerned with to what extent I will grow/accomplish.

- Interviewer: What if you could exchange with a member, who would you like it to be?
- DW: Doojoon. No matter how you see it, he’s the kind who will give good feelings and is popular, especially from the women, he receives lots of love, and so I’m envious of that.

- Interviewer: What if you could live as another famous person for a week or if you had a chance at another profession, who/what would it be?
- DW: NASA employee. I’ve heard that NASA has lots of information about the hidden universe so I want to know all those secrets.

- Interviewer: What if you had the ability to move anywhere in the world in a split of a second, where would you like to go?
- DW: Egypt. I want to personally see the Pyramid and the Sphinx that is so famous throughout the world.

- Interviewer: What if you were born in Japan, what would you be doing?
- DW: Part-timing at a sushi bar. I really like sushi, so I’d probably take a part-time job at a sushi bar. I can learn how to make sushi and also eat lots of it. (laughs)

- Interviewer: If you had 100 million won, what would you buy or where would you use it?
- DW: I lost my MP3 player so firstly, I’ll buy myself an MP3 player. Next, since I’ve my license, I want to buy a car.

- Interviewer: What if you were a girl, what will be your occupation?
- DW: Princess. (laughs)

- Interviewer: What if you were an actor, what genre would you like to act in?
- DW: Comedy. I want to give laughter to lots of people. I’ll be happy if people have fun while they look at me.

- Interviewer: What if you could go 10 years back in time, what would you like to grab?
- DW: On top of singing and dancing, I also want to work harder at foreign languages. And also, when we become artistes who perform across the world, I want to be able to communicate with the fans without any problems.

Post a Comment

0 comments: