Saturday, December 24, 2011

[Trans] BEAST Japan Official Fanclub Private Press (Yoseob Ver.)

Korean Translation Credits: 쵸쵸누나님
English Translation:

Special Interview - Yoseob

“It’s impossible if I don’t wear flashy underwear for large scale or important performances.”

- Interviewer: There were a lot of events held in Japan in 2011. What left the strongest impression on you? Please also tell us the reason.
- YS: The deepest impression I had was of the wristband event which we placed the bands around the fans fingers. We met fans when we are on stage too, but to be able to meet 1-on-1 and do something for them (made me) very happy.

- Interviewer: What was the most surprising or shocking event that happened in Japan?
- YS: The biggest shock was that in Japan, the driving lane is the opposite of Korea (Japan is right-hand drive). Since it’s on the opposite side, the view to look out (of the car) is really refreshing.

- Interviewer: You should have been to many places. Which place would you like to go to again, and what food would you like to eat again?
- YS: I would like to go to Tokyo Tower again, which we’ve been there for a TV program previously. I would like to eat Tonkatsu and Ramen again.

- Interviewer: So what’s your impression of Japanese B2UTY? Their characteristic in one sentence?
- YS: Is it not possible to answer this only in one sentence? What is it… The tone of the entire body (of fans) is higher. (laughs)

- Interviewer: Having visited the Asian countries in July, is there any happening that left the deepest impression on you?
- YS: We went to really hot countries such as Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore etc. even though it was just as hot a summer. Actually, I’m weak at facing heat/warm places. It was really tough going to places which were even hotter than Korea during July. However, it was interesting. It was a relief to be able to meet the fans of the respective Asian countries.


- Interviewer: I would think that you would have learnt the different languages of each Asian country respectively, so which country’s language was the toughest? And also tell us if you have any methods for learning languages.
- YS: The Malaysian language was the toughest. I would think that through frequent usage of the language would be the fastest way of familiarizing with the language. It seems like communicating with the natives would speed up (the process of learning the language).

- Interviewer: However, what do you do all the time on the planes?
- YS: Sleep. No matter what, sleep! When we have schedule overseas, I’m the type who will stay awake overseas while it’s the sleeping time over there and hang around going to different places. That’s why I’m the type who will sleep on planes.

- Interviewer: Not only in Korea, but you guys live together even overseas. What’s the good point about this?
- YS: We are normally away from our homes, but just as much as I’m away from home, the members are always by my side. That's why I’m happy and not lonely. Well, the members are juset like family.

- Interviewer: On the other hand, what’s tough? If there is any trouble (with living together with the members), please tell us.
- YS: The room is really dirty. (cries)

- Interviewer: Tell us a little about the members’ secrets that only Doojoon knows.
- YS: There are no secrets between us. (laughs)

- Interviewer: Then tell us a secret about yourself. For example a jinx?
- YS: Jinx? Um.. For example, it’s impossible if I don’t wear flashy underwear for large scale or important performances. Doing so, I grab (take control) of my heart. (laughs)

- Interviewer: What about Christmas memories, since Christmas is around the corner? What do you want to do during Christmas this year?
- YS: Christmas memories.. The most memories come from singing or dance practices. This year, if it is possible to fulfill, I would like to invite our fans and have a Christmas concert.

- Interviewer: So, tell us what are your aspirations for 2012. Anything you’d like to try or do for activities in future?
- YS: Although we’ve been given lots of love, I would strive to become an artiste who receives love throughout the world by working even harder.

- Interviewer: Lastly, leave a message for Japanese B2UTY.
- YS: Daisuki!! (Meaning like (you) a lot)

Box Interview – What if ___?

- Interviewer: What if you had 1 week of break what would you do?
- YS: I want to go overseas for a holiday. Although I’ve been to many countries, I want to go to countries I’ve never been to even more. In that sense, I want to go to new places to see and feel more.

- Interviewer: What if there is a time machine, when would you like to go to?
- YS: To 10 years later. I want to know what I’ll be doing 10 years later.

- Interviewer: What if you could exchange with a member, who would you like it to be?
- YS: Dongwoon. I want to have sharp features like Dongwoon so that people will say that I’m handsome/suave.

- Interviewer: What if you could live as another famous person for a week or if you had a chance at another profession, who/what would it be?
- YS: I just want to be a normal student.

- Interviewer: What if you had the ability to move anywhere in the world in a split of a second, where would you like to go?
- YS: Japan. I want to go and meet BEAST’s fans.

- Interviewer: What if you were born in Japan, what would you be doing?
- YS: I would think that I will also carry the hopes of being a singer in Japan, and so become a trainee.

- Interviewer: If you had 100 million won, what would you buy or where would you use it?
- YS: I would give it to my parents

- Interviewer: What if you were a girl, what will be your occupation?
- YS: Singer. I want to try doing activities in a girl group.

- Interviewer: What if you were an actor, what genre would you like to act in?
- YS: Action flick. I became interested in action flicks ever since watching the movie “Realist” some time ago.

- Interviewer: What if you could go 10 years back in time, what would you like to grab?
- YS: Probably dream of being a better singer by starting training/preparations earlier

Post a Comment

0 comments: