Saturday, December 24, 2011

[Trans] BEAST Japan Official Fanclub Private Press (Doojoon Ver.)


Korean Translation Credits: 쵸쵸누나님
English Translation:

Special Interview – Doojoon

“I proposed the idea of putting wristbands around the fingers, with the meaning of a “promise.”

- Interviewer: There were a lot of events held in Japan in 2011. What left the strongest impression on you? Please also tell us the reason.
- DJ: Was able to make many memories with the fans. What left the strongest impression was the album promotion events held in Tokyo and Osaka. Termed the “Promise Event”, having to put on wristbands for the fans on their fingers (?) left most memories to me. Originally, it was to put the wristband on the wrists, but in order to infuse the meaning of a “promise” I personally proposed the idea putting it on the fingers. But right before the day of the event, I injured my leg and the fans were really concerned.. With an even more sincere heart putting on the bands on the fingers of the fans, I still remember it.

- Interviewer: What was the most surprising or shocking event that happened in Japan?
- DJ: What is there~ There are no specially shocking or surprising event but there are so many subway lines I was shocked. (laughs) It was really difficult for us. (laughs)

- Interviewer: You should have been to many places. Which place would you like to go to again, and what food would you like to eat again?
- DJ: I’d like to go to Aoyama Douri again. During the July fanmeeting tour, I went out with the members the night before since we were free. It was fun. What I’d like to eat again… Sashimi.. though I’d be able to eat that anytime. (laughs) All Japanese food is really pretty so it’s really good.

- Interviewer: So what’s your impression of Japanese B2UTY? Their characteristic in one sentence?
- DJ: I’m really shocked that the Japanese B2UTY is giving us as much support as the Korean B2UTY gives to us. Be it clapping and ovations, or fanchants and cheers, they are getting so similar to Korean B2UTY that it is astonishing.


- Interviewer: Having visited the Asian countries in July, is there any happening that left the deepest impression on you?
- DJ: When we visited Thailand, the members and I went play at the pool in the hotel. It’s been a long time since we had done that so it was fun.

- Interviewer: I would think that you would have learnt the different languages of each Asian country respectively, so which country’s language was the toughest? And also tell us if you have any methods for learning languages.
- DJ: Malaysian language (Malay) was the toughest. The method to memorising languages quickly? I would like to learn it from all of you. (laughs)

- Interviewer: However, what do you do all the time on the planes?
- DJ: Should I say, we rest well.. or.. Stoning… Will attempt sleep in order to conserve as much energy as possible.

- Interviewer: Not only in Korea, but you guys live together even overseas. What’s the good point about this?
- DJ: We are always together? We practice together, live together, sometimes we fool around and hang out together, so it’s fun.

- Interviewer: On the other hand, what’s tough? If there is any trouble (with living together with the members), please tell us.
- DJ: Trouble? (laughs) What is there~ For example, when the members are hanging out together having fun and if the mood is high, but suddenly someone says “I’m sleepy so I’ll sleep first,” and leaves to go to bed, the mood just crashes. (laughs) I’d like to tell them, “Let’s do it till the end!” (laughs)

- Interviewer: Tell us a little about the members’ secrets that only Doojoon knows.
- DJ: There’s nothing special (laughs)

- Interviewer: Then tell us a secret about yourself. For example a jinx?
- DJ: I will not be able to do anything for the entire day if there’s a slight mistake right from the start of the day.

- Interviewer: What about Christmas memories, since Christmas is around the corner? What do you want to do during Christmas this year?
- DJ: Up to this point, there’s no such happening. Which is why I hope that we will be able to hold a Christmas party amongst the members this year.

- Interviewer: So, tell us what are your aspirations for 2012. Anything you’d like to try or do for activities in future?
- DJ: I hope that BEAST will be able to have a world tour and be able to visit each and every country. I’d like to be able to meet all the fans in each country who support BEAST.

- Interviewer: Lastly, leave a message for Japanese B2UTY.
- DJ: I think that health is most important. And so, Japanese B2UTY should be healthy at all times too! Also, please continue supporting BEAST. We will also strive to work harder so as to make you guys happy (proud of us)

Box Interview – What if ___?

- Interviewer: What if you had 1 week of break what would you do?
- DJ: I want to tour Santorini Island in Greece. The building are just like a scene from the fairytale, and on one side, there is a white and green scenery which gives off a fresh feeling, so if there is a chance, I would like to go there.

- Interviewer: What if there is a time machine, when would you like to go to?
- DJ: I would like to return to the 2nd year of high school. Usually, during school days, there is practically no one who conscientiously gets ready and go to school right? However, as of now, I would think that there were as many good memories as much as I would enjoy going to school.

- Interviewer: What if you could exchange with a member, who would you like it to be?
- DJ: Dongwoon. He’s very good looking even from my perspective as a guy. I would like to have his external (facial) features even if it’s just for once.

- Interviewer: What if you could live as another famous person for a week or if you had a chance at another profession, who/what would it be?
- DJ: A soccer player. I would like to run on the fields just like a professional.

- Interviewer: What if you had the ability to move anywhere in the world in a split of a second, where would you like to go?
- DJ: Greece. I would like to tour on Santorini Island.

- Interviewer: What if you were born in Japan, what would you be doing?
- DJ: I would think that I will be a normal student attending school normally.

- Interviewer: What if you were a girl, what will be your occupation?
- DJ: First of all, a student?

- Interviewer: What if you were an actor, what genre would you like to act in?
- DJ: Thriller movie. I would like to try being the detective who is after the criminal.

- Interviewer: What if you could go 10 years back in time, what would you like to grab?
- DJ: Since I’m a student now, even if I go 10 years back, I’d still be a student, so I’d like to do my duty as a student and strive to study harder.

- Interviewer: If you had 100 million won, what would you buy or where would you use it?
- DJ: Deposit everything and give it to my parents.

Post a Comment

0 comments: